WordPress Customer Support Agent (Japanese)
Do you love helping people with WordPress? Upwork's Enterprise client is looking for an expert Japanese-speaking customer support agent to help our Japanese speaking customers with their WordPress.com sites.
Our goal is to build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues. We do this through listening to their needs and guiding them to the fullest use of the products we offer. As a member of our team, you have the right mix of compassion, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
In general, a typical day involves:
- Being an active member of a global team that provides email and chat support.
- Helping our Japanese-speaking customers use our products, including WordPress.com, WooCommerce, and Jetpack.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports.
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and helping team members around the world.
- This is a part-time opportunity working up to 6 hours/day, for a maximum of 25 hours/week.
- Shifts will not exceed 6 hours.
This role requires:
- Proficiency with WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Excellent Japanese writing and communication skills, with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A strong support philosophy.
- The ability to read and communicate in English.
- The ability to solve tough problems and propose workable solutions.
- An ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Kindly note that this position will include a paid two-week training / probationary period during which time you will be evaluated. In order to be hired, you will need to complete all training successfully during this time frame.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Long-term, ongoing stable job.