WordPress Customer Support Agent (Swedish Speaking)
Do you love helping people with WordPress? Upwork's Enterprise client is looking for expert Swedish-speaking WordPress users to act as the front line of support for our Swedish-speaking customers on WordPress.com.
Our goal is to build relationships based on trust which result in happy, passionate, loyal customers and colleagues. As a member of our team, you have the right mix of teamwork, writing skills, and technical knowledge to get the job done.
In general, a typical day involves:
- Being an active member of a global team that provides email and chat support.
- Helping our Swedish-speaking customers use our products, including WordPress.com, WooCommerce, and Jetpack.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed bug reports.
- Building a community of support by sharing knowledge and helping team members around the world.
- Proficiency with WordPress, HTML, and CSS.
- Excellent Swedish writing and communication skills, with a knack for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A strong support philosophy.
- The ability to read and communicate in English.
- The ability to solve tough problems and propose workable solutions.
- An ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others.
- This is a part-time opportunity working up to 6 hours/day, for a maximum of 25 hours/week.
- Shifts will not exceed 6 hours.
- We are expanding our coverage to our Swedish community so hours will be lower at the beginning and ramping up as we expand.
- We are currently hiring for shifts between the hours of:
- Monday through Sunday 12:00 UTC - 15:00 UTC (shifts will be determined based on candidate availability to be discussed in the interview).